1. Exercise regularly and make your brain ten years old
Although understanding the many benefits of fitness, perseverance is still difficult. If you were told that fitness exercises can give you ten years of age, is it more motivating?
According to a scientific study published in the special issue of "Neurology" in the United States, fitness exercises can alleviate the decline of the human brain. The number of young people can be up to ten years old. These people are younger who exercise more often think about speed and memory ability .
Second, persevere in sunscreen isolation, make the skin younger 20 years old
When the wrinkles climbed in the inner corner of the eyes, aging had quietly just begun. The decline of the skin is a natural law, but the external natural environment will also "work for the tiger."
The American Academy of Dermatology has found that ultraviolet light is the culprit that causes skin degradation. The Missouri General Hospital of the United States conducted research on the causes of skin aging and found that women who attach importance to sunscreen isolation are smaller and have wrinkles and age spots, and look 20 years younger than the specific age.
Sunscreen isolation tips:
1. The best way to isolate sunscreen is physical sunscreen. Sun umbrellas, shading mirrors, and sun hats are universal and do not need to be lazy.
2. The sunscreen can be wiped up and down for 20 minutes at the door, and the demand should be sufficient, the amount of wipe is 2mg per cubic centimeter. After exposure to the sun for two hours, the sunscreen should be wiped again.
3. Mediterranean diet makes the brain five years younger
Persevere in the Mediterranean diet, giving you the younger you eat.
University of Pennsylvania research found that these elderly people who follow the Mediterranean diet have a larger brain, and their heads are five years younger than those who follow the traditional diet structure.
The key to the Mediterranean diet includes:
1. Vegetable oil: Vegetable oil contains a lot of monounsaturated fats, which can reduce the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. The edible method of scientific research on vegetable oils and fats is that all kinds of edible oils are converted and eaten.
2. Deep-sea fish: Deep-sea fish contains a lot of omega-3 oleic acid, which is helpful to suppress aortic atherosclerosis. It is proposed to cultivate the habit of eating deep-sea fish 2 to 3 times a week, such as tuna, mackerel, herring, salmon, etc.
3. Colorful vegetables, fruits, vegetables, fruits and fresh fruits make the body acid and alkali. The bright red ones include tomatoes and red peppers; the light yellow ones include carrots and oranges; the milky white ones include garlic and fungus algae; the blue-purple ones include green beans and purple garlic.
Fourth, eat less sweet, five years younger
Sugar, this kind of sweet temptation, can make people feel happy.
A well-known American authoritative expert in delaying aging, Dr. Daniel Sister research found that often eating sweets will not only increase hip circumference, but also continue to cause premature body embrittlement and skin damage, and this type of condition is particularly prominent during women's menstruation. .
Sugar will fuse with collagen powder in the skin, weakening the repair and rebuilding effect of collagen powder on the skin, causing wrinkles and loosening of the skin too early.
Research shows that if the blood sugar level of people between 50 and 70 years of age is increased, they will make them look 5 to 7 months older.